Tuesday, December 13, 2005

luggage

Okay, for the first time since Thursday morning, I was finally able to put on clean fresh clothes! My luggage arrived and we were able to get it out of luggage jail (after about 45 minutes) at the airport. Pam was surprised that they didn't deliver it to the airport or that the conceirge didn't help me out! Funny, I couldn't find that person...

Anyway, really starting to dig in working with WATRA. I have my marching orders, a number of rescearch tasks, and a pretty good idea of what I need to get done for my deliverables. I'll continue to fill in the details as well as give a nice coverage of my trip here.

Tomorrow I'm to produce a 2 page document on the value and benefits of a Regional Internet Exchange Point. That's a#1 for me.

Till next time,

Kipp