Monday, December 19, 2005

Back to the grind...

Okay, so it's like Monday and all, so we schlepped into the office and spent the morning slaving away. Really sucks to be us!

Actually, we did do work, all three of us were rather tied to this one spot -- we could have moved away every once in awhile, but this appears to be the only spot with outlets. So, while wireless in one sense, we were very much tied to a wire. And, if it's there, you might as well jack in, right?

I spent the day preparing for a meeting with my local boss, Mrs. Emakpore, I have a 10:00 meeting with her tomorrow to discuss the status and what the end result she can look forward to should look like. We'll see how that one goes...

Also, was able to take a bit of time to complete my shopping activities -- you know, giving back to the community and all! This time, did most of it on my own, so I think I gave, and gave, and gave...but that's okay, right (Pam, you got my back, right?).

Spent the evening doing some more work and had to take a break to get some shots of our office at night....

Arvind, hanging at the office, 'working' late

Arvind and Santa get real close!

Does the boathouse look inviting or what?

Across the pool view...

1 comment:

Pam said...

Love your office, can we remodel ours honey?