Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The day before


Well, tomorrow is the day I head out for Abuja. Finished up my classes with my final presentation this morning. Now, just clearing my plate for being gone two weeks, making sure I have everything done so I don't come back to a mess!

Walking on campus this morning, was a beautiful fall (some would say winter) day and just had to snap a shot.

Checked the weather for my trip. While London looks to be pretty cool (mid 40's on Friday), Abuja will be mid to upper 90's with lows in the 70's. Sounds like it should be a nice warm trip once I get there.

Received my follow up shot of the Twinrix (Hep A+B) today. That should fill me up on my shots for now, at least I hope so.

My first meeting is scheduled for Monday, December 12th. Arvind and I are planning on meeting with Mrs. Lolia Emakpore, the Executive Officer for the WATRA Secretariat. WATRA is the West Africa Telecommunications Regulators Assembly, which is composed of some 11 West Africa regional telecommunications regulators. We'll likely be working closely with Mrs. Emakpore during our stay in Abuja.

The journey starts tomorrow!

Kipp