Monday, June 02, 2003

Monday morning....

Dr. appt this morning to check my blood. See if my good fat level is better and see if the lipitor has done any good. Hopefully the exercising has been helping as well.

Okay, so thinking more about it, I'll use this area to jot down some ideas and try to expand on them...

Why haven't computers been turned fully on the question fo computing? Or have they and I am just not aware of it. We tend to apply computing to all sorts of problems, but not near enough on the problem of computing. Computers for computing sake.

Especially when thinking about thinking. How can computers help us figure this out? I'm very interested in this area...the positronic brain, Data, etc. But have we really put computers to task on this? I don't know, but I intend to find out.

No comments: