Friday, September 14, 2007

Home

Nearly there, we close on the house in mere hours (http://www.flickr.com/photos/22868073@N00/sets/72157601442689857/). Looking forward to getting out of our little tiny one room hotel suite!

We should be able to take possession immediately and start evacuating from the hotel. The PODS are scheduled to show up tomorrow, so I'm hoping to be able to get some of the basics (mattresses) out before I fly off to Europe. Yup, me being me, I fly off to Munich tomorrow afternoon to leave Pam to get us moved in. Aren't I sweet?!?

I'll be attending UbiComp which is held in Innsbruck, and then off to Loca2007 which is in Oberpfaffenhofen, near Munich. Back in the States Saturday evening.

Hopefully once back, I'll be able to find all of my things (like the card reader for my camera) and get back into the swing of things.

Work is going great, the kids are liking their school, but I think it'll get even better once we are in our new place and can call it home!

Kipp

1 comment:

Addicted2txtin said...

hi daddy I hope you like your trip nice web site you put good detail into words you no my biography for school well it turns out that she came today so I can't do you sorry love you